Thursday, December 18, 2014

Photo Hunt

I did the photo hunt with stuff from around my home since I didn't have the ones from school saved. Some of them are out of order, the computer wouldn't let me fix that.
For something square I went with my water bottle. I think it is cool how the company decided to go against the norm of a round bottle. #H2O

Someone who makes me laugh/ smile would be Pickles. He is one of my three adorable hamsters. He always does the funniest and cutest things. #Hammy

Someone who has taught me something would be my girl hamster, Polly. She has taught me to not let challenges get in my way, and to just keep going forward. #hammyinspiration

Audrey Hepburn is someone I want to be more like. I feel like she is one of the those timeless and classic ladies and they are usually the best to be like. #Audrey

This book is an altered book that I made as an assignment for class. It was really fun and I think I would do it again. #books

I chose this happy face mug for my something round because it is just so bright and cheery and of course because its round. And it’s nice to keep on my desk to brighten the place up. #Happyface
I wanted to see what it would look like if a took a picture from the top of the lamp looking down. I think it turned out pretty cool. #Shedsomelight

I recently had to write a list of 101 things about myself and here is a picture of it, ok, part of it, I used this for my picture of something handwritten. #101things
For my picture of something from nature, I actually used a picture that I had on my phone of a plant in the courtyard at school. #Littlebitofnature

I usually think that electrical outlets look like little faces. So I used this picture for something that looks like a face but isn’t really. #hiddenfaces
I took a picture of this jar of candy because I think this is something that a little kid might notice and like. #needmorecandy
I chose this little tin box with a rabbit on it for something that brings back memories. It has been in the family for a long time housing sewing supplies. #SewingstuffNOTcookies
I chose the vacuum as something that irritates me and probably others. Probably just chores in general. #nomorechores

I chose this picture that I already had of flowers for my something beautiful. I always like flowers. I also like the pretty colors they have and how they can help have a happier feel in the air. #prettyflowers
All of the years that I was at KHS I was in FCCLA, Family Career and Community Leaders of America, it’s a great club, I loved it, and seeing anything about it reminds me of my time at KHS. #FCCLA

No comments:

Post a Comment